These glazed stoneware jars are great for the storing of food, seeds, rice and pasta. The pots are classically shaped, glazed internally with a glazed sit on lid, some with a screw-on lid, and suitable for a wide range of uses. Comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and being stoneware, they are strong and durable. There are no rubber seals on the lids.
Sizing (overall height inc. lid x diameter), capacity and price information below. Dimensions may vary but capacity remains constant:
Standard shape jars
- Size 3 – Large stoneware jar – 22cm h x 14cm diam – 1.8kg – 2.25L – £6.50
- Size 3 – Large stoneware jar (screw lid) – 22cm h x 14cm diam – 1.8kg – 2.25L – £7.50
- Size 2 – Medium stoneware jar – 16cm h x 11.7cm diam – 1.2kg – 950ml – £4.95
- Size 2 – Medium stoneware jar (screw lid) – 16cm h x 11.7cm diam – 1.2kg – 950ml – £5.95
- Size 1 – Small stoneware jar – 14cm h x 9cm diam – 0.79kg – 500ml – £3.95
- Size 0 – XS small stoneware jar – 10cm h x 7.5cm diam – 0.33kg – 240ml – £ 2.95
Bulbous shape jars
- Size 1 storage jar – 13cm h x 14.5cm diam – 0.97kg – 800ml – £4.75
- Size 1/2 storage jar – 11.5cm h x 12.5cm diam – 0.6kg – 350ml – £3.25
- Size 1/4 storage jar – 10cm h x 11cm diam – 0.45kg – 250ml – £2.75
Our supplier makes jars up to 18″ tall which holds a whopping 26 litres! They also supply these pots in certain sizes with screw top lids. Please see gallery for designs and other pots available, if you would like to order some please get in touch.
Please note these are made in an Indian factory where no quality control exists. They may have missing bits of, or splashes of glaze, or small chips or faults in the jars and lids.